OBS: Du er nu offline


If you come to Denmark to live or work you must pay tax. Your tax is an individual case and it is therefore important that you examine your own personal circumstances thoroughly.

Via the link below you can find information about "Coming to Denmark", "Working and Living in Denmark" or "Leaving Denmark" in English: 

You can also watch this video. It explains tax liability for foreign workers, With English subtitles. 

If you have questions about Tax, you can also contact >> SKAT - Foreign Countries << at phone: (+45) 72 22 28 92. You can ask for an English speaking person.

Here you can see the telephone waiting time and find more contact information, but only in Danish. 

If you are a member of 3F BJMF, we may occasionally provide an interpreter who can translate and thus assist you.